We regularly update our website with our latest vacancies and positions available across the company.
If no suitable vacancies exist for your skills and experience, you can upload your CV and details as well as set job alerts for future opportunities, via our website application process. With your permission, we will retain your details for 12 months and if any suitable vacancies arise within that time then we may contact you in. If your preference is for us not to retain your details, or to be considered for future vacancies you can simply login to your account and follow the instructions to delete your CV and details from our database.
Our application process may vary depending on country of operation and local legislation, however, the general application process is as follows:
- Candidate submits online application and CV.
- Candidate receives an automated response advising them that we now have received their details and that they are currently under review.
- CV is reviewed by HR and Hiring Manager. Candidates who we are interested in speaking to further are contacted directly via telephone or email.
- Candidate attends interview.
- Candidate receives feedback and notified if they have been successful.
Candidates are encouraged to research Dolphin Drilling prior to the interview and to also bring with them their training certification and passport.
Interviews tend to be facilitated by a member of our Human Resources team as well as the Hiring or Technical Manager. Candidates will be expected to discuss and answer questions on their skills and experience and provide examples to illustrate their competency.
Dolphin Drilling offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package - packages available include the following:
- Highly competitive salary (reviewed annually)
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employer Sick Pay Scheme
- Group Long Term Disability Insurance
- And many more
Please note – Benefits vary depending on region, work location and employment status
*Outcome of one application will not effect other applications. Details are stored unless requested otherwise by the candidate.
Why Dolphin Drilling?
We are proud, passionate and strive to deliver beyond expectations. Be part of our winning team!