Dolphin Drilling HSE&Q philosophy:
Dolphin Drilling shall be recognized through its HSE culture and efficient operations as a leading drilling contractor.
Dolphin Drilling is committed to creating a healthy and safe working environment for personnel and value for our shareholders and clients by focusing on Health, Safety, Environment and Quality in all services provided.
To achieve this Dolphin Drilling shall:
- Apply a “zero philosophy” as the standard for quality, health, safety and the environment.
- Continuously develop a quality and HSE culture to reduce human error and focus on individual commitment, responsibility and accountabilities.
- Encourage open communication and employee participation in all activities related to improvement and fulfilment of all Health, Safety and Environmental issues.
- Seek continuous improvement to achieve “best practice”.
- Identify and analyze all hazards to personnel, working environment, external environment and company assets, initiate corrective actions and verify that corrective actions are effective.
- Maintain a Management System in compliance with statutory requirements, International Safety Management (ISM) Code and international standards.
- Ensure that a process of continual improvement is achieved through periodic objective setting, auditing and performance reviews.
Dolphin Drilling has in place a Management System which describes who is responsible for doing what, where and when, and to what effect. As improvements are made to the systems and procedures then the management system becomes a place to store learning and best practice.
Each unit has onboard a complete and up to date approved version of Dolphin Drilling’s Management System.
Dolphin Drilling’s goals for every shift, every day and every week:
- Nobody gets hurt
- No major incidents, which could have hurt somebody
- No spills to sea/ground water
- Operate and maintain equipment in a safe and efficient manner.